Author Topic: magazine scans  (Read 4923 times)

avram

• View Profile
    • Avram's art portfolio
magazine scans
« on: May 12, 2006, 02:40:03 PM »
Hi Paul,

Will you ever host scans of Page 6 issues on your website? Or is it too heavy on bandwidth? I ask because it's always nice to see how the design of the magazine changed over time.

Avram

prixon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: magazine scans
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 12:24:37 AM »
Avram

It's a possibility when I run out of other things to do (!) but I am concentrating on the HTML pages at the moment, as I think it's more useful that people can search for info via google or whatever. I have certainly thought about scanning the adverts at some point as they are quite interesting from an historical point of view.

Bandwidth isn't too much of an issue at the moment as the site only gets a moderate number of hits, though I will have to see how it goes when the ST library is online!

Paul

Mort

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 11:49:21 AM »
Hi Guys,

Currently trying to get all issues scanned and have managed the monumental task of finding and scanning issues 1-67 (missing issue 12), if anyone can help with the last issues from 68 onwards, either lending, selling or scanning that would be great and the scans will be passed onto the site to help with the archive.

Regards Mort  :)

prixon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 10:20:16 PM »
Mort

I replied to your two previous 'feedback' notes on this subject but heard nothing further. Did you receive them?

Paul

Mort

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 08:46:22 AM »
Sorry didn`t get the Paul, Pm`d you with my email and further info,

Thanks again hope I can be of service  ;D

Stephen aka Mort